? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Such a proud, happy girl!


Everyday it seems she does something new! Babies are amazing that way. I just have to share this adorable picture. I had just changed Emma's diaper, and Jack needed a clean one, too, so I put Emma in her crib to keep her from crawling away, and went into Jack's room to change his diaper. When I came back to get Emma, she was just standing there in her crib looking so proud and happy that she had pulled herself up there! It was too cute not to share! I really do think this girl will be walking before she's a year old...and that is just two months from tomorrow!!! My favorite thing about watching my children grow up is seeing how proud they are of themselves when they accomplish new things. It makes me so proud as their mom!

0 comments: