? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Funny poop story.

As a nurse and a mother, I probably see more poop than a toilet. Such a glamorous life, I know. Well, tonight was no exception. I was giving Jack and Emma a bath, and Joel was downstairs watching some TV. After I had the kids clean, I called Joel upstairs to help me finish up. He held Emma up in the air so I could wash her butt and legs. As my soapy hand went under her butt, I felt a lovely surprise in my hand. I yelled, "she's pooping!" and Joel was like "what do I do?" and I said "put her on the potty!" So as Jack stands in the tub looking confused, Joel whirls a wet, naked Emma over to the potty...but not before a turd leaves her butt, smacks Joel on the leg, and lands on the floor I had just cleaned! Emma finished her big poop in the potty like a big girl...though she did not like it! I had put a hooded towel around her so she wouldn't get cold. So if you can just imagine that tiny little thing on the toilet! I wish I would've had the camera! Sometimes I think I should just keep it in my pocket all the time to catch unexpected funnies!

So once the pooping had ceased, I finished washing her and then she and Jack got all lotioned up and in their jammies. We asked Jack if he was proud of Emma and he said yes. So maybe seeing his baby sister use the potty will inspire him to do the same!

As gross as it sounds, it was funny...and one less diaper to change!

1 comments:

Cliff Vogel said...

So what did Officer Vogel do when the poop hit his leg?