? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Big Girl!

Check her out! Emma has only been crawling for about a month, and just like that, she has learned to pull herself to stand and cruise along the furniture! I think she will be walking soon! She is such a fast, mighty little crawler already...exploring...and eating everything in her path. Joel found her exploring around the front door the other day with a bug in her mouth. It about made me gag, but little Emma was just happy as can be!

I got this little video of her standing against the ottoman, and as you can hear, she also had a lot to say. She loves the sound of her own voice! I have no idea where she got that from. :) When Jack realized that I was making a little video of Emma, he jumped in to start making her laugh. I don't know when he figured out that growling and roaring at her would make her laugh, but that is what he does, and she just loves it!

1 comments:

RKurpe said...

That video clip is so cute! Emma is such a happy girl, and I think Jack is going to be a really great big brother (especially when Emma starts bringing the boys home). I love how all of that action made her sleepy at the end. Haha! Miss you guys :o) -Rachel