? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 29, 2008

This weekend...

Since I cut my hours at work back to 2 days a week, this was my first weekend where I worked my 2 twelves back to back. My gosh, I missed my kids so much! Where it is nice to leave the house and have a purpose somewhere else, I always find myself wishing I was at home doing mommy things. I love being a nurse...some days more than others, but not near as much as I love being a mom! I had 9 days off before I went to work this past Friday, and I think Jack was becoming a little tired of seeing my face! So when I got home Saturday morning and went into his room to get him, his little face just lit up and he said with a big smile "you home! You a nurse and you home!" Whenever he sees me in my scrubs he always asks "you go to work and be a nurse?" It is so cute! Now Saturday morning as I entered his room, I had to remind myself that I was, in fact, at home, and not at the hospital, because THAT SMELL when I opened Jack's door hit me in the face like a ton of bricks that had enclosed a port-a-pot for 100 years! Yes, that's right, my darling boy, with his sweet glowing face had cooked me up a good morning poop. Not only that, he had peed through his diaper, his jammies and his sheet! Poor guy...not that he cared. I have seriously wondered if he even has a sense of smell. So that was nice.

Then I got Emma up which is always fun. Jack climbs in her crib and they giggle for a little bit. So cute...I love watching them develop a relationship with each other. I think they really are each other's favorite person right now...I hope they always are.

So Saturday night, I went back to work, had a good night. I had very sweet patients and genuinely enjoyed the company of my co-workers. My co-workers are my favorite part of my job. Nursing really is like a team sport, and I've got a good team. Sunday morning I came home, had some coffee with Joel and watched Emma crawl through the house. I went to bed, got up and Joel made a yummy dinner! He is a great cook...I really lucked out since I don't know squat about being in the kitchen! We played with the kids and watched some TV...my favorite kind-of day. So now everyone is in bed except me! I need to mop the floors now that they are Emma's new playground! But I am doing this instead because it is more fun and it doesn't require me to get up from the couch. As it turns out though, I guess I really don't have much else to say...hard to believe, right? :)

0 comments: