? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Emma on the move...


I knew it was going to happen eventually...I was going to be the mother of two mobile children. Yes, that's right, Emma is crawling! Now, for awhile, she was simply laying on her back, kicking her legs up and using the momentum from her swinging legs to move around. It really was quite entertaining to watch. Then she took to rolling everywhere. The past two weeks she has been up on her hands and knees rocking back and forth, with such force sometimes that she ended up planting her face into the floor! And the child who was once so quiet, mellow, and care-free, has now adapted her brother's impatience and poor tolerance for things not going as she planned. Jack is definitely an "I want what I want, and I want it now" type of guy. And now my sweet Emma is quite the pistol when she doesn't get what she wants right away. And what she really wants is to walk! I think she just resorted to crawling because as much as she tries, she just can't pull herself to a standing position on her own yet! The other day, she was trying sooo hard to pull herself up on the ottoman, and when it didn't work out, you can see that she decided to make out with the ottoman instead! Sooooo funny! So these days, there is a lot of whining and screaming going on here! And I am a nervous wreck now that Emma is mobile about having to go through the house again and childproof the things she can now get to. That girl wants to put everything in her mouth! So, I may crawl around my house, pretend that I am 9 months old, and remove anything that looks enticing...which is just about everything. Ah, the stress and joy of parenting!

0 comments: