? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Funny!

So I was letting Jack take pictures with the camera and he was just walking around clicking away having a good old time. Well, he is much smarter than I thought...there is a video function on our camera, too, and I just discovered some little movies he made! I was looking through my pictures on the computer here (instead of mopping the floor) and I saw all these little movie icons...so I opened one, and I about peed myself. Maybe I only think this is hilarious because I'm his mom, but watch this little clip with your volume up, and I think you will smile, too!

0 comments: