? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Emma and her coffee...



So, every morning, Joel and I have coffee, and Emma has this obsession with Joel's mug as she sits on his lap while he sips his coffee. He gives her the mug when he is done, and she thinks that is just the coolest thing ever. So this morning, she was playing with the empty mug, as usual, only this time she actually brought it to her mouth like she was drinking it! So cute! So I grabbed the camera and got a picture. Then, while I was clicking away, I caught her in mid-yawn, still holding the mug, as if she was saying "I need a refill." I swear...everyday is more fun than the last in this house!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Lauren, I am so excited that you are blogging!! It has been a long time coming if you ask me :)
~Michelle