? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My first mommy bouquet


It may look like just two little carnations picked from the neighbor's yard...but really, it is one of those things that all mommies of little boys look forward to...my first bouquet from Jack. I really did wonder when Jack was a baby about the first time he would pick me some flowers. Of course, I thought it would be dandelions, but pink carnations...even better. Even if my neighbor actually cut them and told Jack to give them to me...it is still so cute! He had been out playing with Joel and I was inside playing on the floor with Emma. When the boys came in, Jack walked right over to me and dropped the two little flowers on my lap and said "here". Totally tugged my heart strings! I never want that little boy to grow up...I mean, I do, but he is soooooo cute like this! Of course, he is also so onry...but I will take the tantrums, the diapers, and the messes in exchange for that sweet little Jack lovin' anyday!

0 comments: