? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jack


I realize there are no pictures of Jack on here yet!! He is at a point now that when he sees me with the camera, he either covers his face with his hands or squeezes his eyes shut real tight. I think his thought process is "If I can't see you, then you can't see me." Much to his dismay, I can see him and have a nice collection of pictures of Jack with his hands over his face or his eyes squeezed shut! But, here is one of my favorite Jack pics of all time...GO BUCKS!

0 comments: