? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 1, 2008

My big helper!

Jack saw me get out the Swiffer the other day and he just thought it was the coolest thing ever! He walked right over to me as I was sweeping the floor and said "can Jack sweep?" I thought it was a great idea...he could have fun and sweep up crumbs in the process!! He was so cute....just sweeping the same area of floor over and over. I kept asking him to go around the whole kitchen, but he really liked that one spot! And he kept saying, "I'm a good boy! I your big helper! I sweep up crumbs!" I let him sweep for about 10 minutes...until he went for Emma's head with the crumb-covered Swiffer...and that was the end of that. I just love how sweet he is in this little video!

1 comments:

Sara Jane said...

I love your blog! Your kids are adorable! I hope to read more on how you and your family are doing!