? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Look at all my new teeth!


Emma only had those two little teeth on the bottom for months, and now she has six more making their way through!! It is no wonder she has been drooling like a fountain and chewing on anything she can get to her mouth! Thank goodness these are only baby teeth that will eventually fall out because they sure aren't growing in very straight! It is so funny how different babies look with teeth...suddenly she doesn't look so much like a baby anymore. I cannot believe Emma will be a year old in just a few weeks. I was telling her last night as I gave her a bath that this past year has really been the best one of my life so far. What could be better that Joel, Jack and Emma? I am one lucky lady...and, oh so thankful!

0 comments: