? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

From dirty...to flirty!

Emma is really into feeding herself now. It is great for Joel and I because then we can all eat at the same time. We just put her in the highchair, give her some little peices if food, and let her go! She smiles the whole time...so proud of herself. She does a pretty good job. It is so cute to watch her take her tiny fingers and use them to pick up her little food and put it in her mouth. And once she gets the food to her mouth, she giggles like eating is the funniest thing she ever experienced! I'll tell you one thing, though...that girl is a slob!!

This is what she looked like after she fed herself some cheerios and a little baby biscuit. I don't even know if she ate any or if she is wearing it all on her face, in her hair and on her clothes! Her hair is actually stuck to her cheeks! I had to take her straight from the highchair to the bathtub! After her bath, I thought I would play around with her hair...she actually let me put these rollers in her hair!! I tried to blow dry it so it would have more volume, but she was not a fan of that. You can see the finished product here at the end...so pretty, even in her hand-me-down jammies from Jack!

3 comments:

Sara Jane said...

She's so adorable.

Michelle said...

I LOVE the expression on her face!! SO cute!!!

Kristi said...

Love the rollers! Adorable!!!