? ??????????????Love Is Blinding? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Golden Afternoon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2059 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Don't L BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dinosaur cuties!

I actually got Jack and Emma to sit still together long enough for me to get these pics! I had to bribe Jack with popcorn, of course. Heaven forbid he do something merely for the fact that it would make me happy! Though, I should add...the other night when I was leaving Jack's room after putting him to bed, he said, "I love you, Mommy" as I was about to pull his door closed. Usually, I have to say it first, but not that time! I thought my heart would explode right out of my chest! And he said it so genuinely. There are no sweeter words in the English language than those three put together and said by a child. I am so blessed!


1 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG!!! Those are GREAT pictures!! Please email them to me :)